11 Nisan 2016 Pazartesi

serzeniş çığlıkta saklı



I am not a sly foxy woman, I am the witchy alpha wolf. I didn't prefer to play with men as impact them with my femininity. Because I didn't aim being under them as being just feminine.
I assume that I was equal to them. When I was a little girl, I didn't notice the intense distinction between men and women in society. Maybe I ignore or underestimate its effects with childhood. But now, after recognized the pressure that patriarchal structure applied to women, I decided to target the top of men.
Respect, all wolves and foxes, I am the alpha wolf.
I don't play wicked games like foxes; I don't howl with wolves.
I want to walk with alphas.
                                                                                                                          from jihoo

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder